EU General Data Protection Regulation
At Hagspiel d.o.o., we like that you feel secure. Your personal data is protected as much as possible. We are aware of your responsibilities regarding the handling of your personal data, with law (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection (“GDPR”).
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) is to let you know for which purposes we obtain your personal information, what will be their use, what are your rights regarding the information we keep about you, and how we will use them .
1. Data manager
The manager of your personal data is Hagspiel d.o.o., Cesta k Tamu 22, 2000 Maribor
2. The purpose of the processing of data and the type of personal data
All the personal information you provide to us, will be treated confidentially and used only for the purposes for which you have provided them.
If there is a need for further processing of your information for some other purpose, we will inform you in advance and ask for your consent.
3. Visit and use the Web-site
Each visit to the website www.hagspiel.si automatically logs the log file of the web server (for example, an IP number – a number that identifies a particular computer or other device connected to the Internet, a browser version, a visit time, and so on) on the web server.
We process this information for the purpose of our statistics for visit of our web site. Hagspiel d.o.o. it processes the collected data separately and does not associate them with other data.
If there are links to other websites that are not in any way connected with Hagspiel d.o.o., we do not take any responsibility for data protection on these websites.
4. Processing of personal data of our clients
You provide us request and inquiry on a voluntary basis and on the basis of our consent to the communication via e-mail for the purpose of communicating for your inquiry. We will handle this information only for the needs of preparing the offer and communicating with each other. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of this information yourself.
5. Data users
All data collected based on the abovementioned legal bases will be used in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and we will not forward them to third parties without your consent.
Due to the confidential relationship between the user and the company Hagspiel d.o.o., the personal data of the clients are disclosed to no third parties.
Within the legal jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed to the following processors:
– Providers of postal services, dispatch service providers, providers of files destruction services and data carriers;
– Providers of information technology services in the context of servicing and maintenance of software and hardware;
– The administrator and the administrator of the website.
Hagspiel d.o.o., undertakes not to transmit or transfer your personal information to a third country or to any international organization.
6. Retention period
We assure you that we store your information only for the time required to complete the purpose for which it will be collected and used, for time:
• The web server log files are stored for 3 (three) months;
• Your contact information for communication needs is processed by a completed job or completed communication;
• If for different data processed for the realization of contracts, there is a different legal deadline for storage (ec. accounting or tax data), the retention period is 10 (ten) years. During this time, data processing is limited.
• After the end of the need for data management, i.e. after the purpose for which they were collected, the information is immediately irretrievably and permanently deleted.
7. Your rights
Hagspiel d.o.o. ensures the exercise of all the rights that you own in connection with the processing of your personal information.
You can ask your company at any time:
• deleting your data from the demand database
• displaying your data that is stored for demand purposes
We reserve the right to adapt the Policy in question to the actual circumstances and legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Therefore, we kindly ask that you check the current version before any personal information is transmitted to make you aware of any changes or updates.